We have been providing marine services to vessels along the Gulf Coast for over 20 years. Intergulf’s centrally located marine services terminal enables us to service all marine vessels in the Houston and southern Gulf Coast area. We own and operate a fleet of U.S. Coast Guard-approved liquid vacuum trucks, and a 10,000-bbl barge for the removal and transportation of various materials, including MARPOL waste. We provide processing and recycling services to marine vessels that generate oily wastewater, non- hazardous wastewater, hazardous waste, used oil, and off-specification fuels. We can accept materials by barge, truck, or drum.
- MARPOL Annex I and II wastes
- Category X tank washings
- Engine room sludge
- Tank washings/cargo washings
- Hazardous products using pre-approved disposal facilities
- Used oil
- Oily bilge water/oily ballast water
- Off-specification products and fuels
- Gray and black water
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste
We are permitted with all the appropriate federal and state agencies. We have a thorough understanding of the international MARPOL regulations affecting our customers.
- U.S. Coast Guard Permitted MTR Facility and Trucks
- EPA ID# TXR000031286
- TCEQ Used Oil Handler # A85602
- TCEQ Solid Waste # 39068
- NPDES Storm Water Permit # TXR05H323
Our marine terminal operations are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.